We’re continuing the (roughly) weekly schedule of Voxelizer Experimental updates.
Windows: The updates should automatically show up when starting Voxelizer - if they don’t, you can click on
Help -> Check for updates or download the Windows installer directly from here.
Linux: install with
snap install voxelizer --beta, update automatically or with
snap refresh voxelizer
MacOS: Download from here. Autoupdate will probably not work at this point.
Voxelizer Experimental release notes 2019-01-18
- texturing previews now have much better quality and are independent of chosen voxel resolution
- textures applied to objects are now shown in a separate list below the color list
- all texture mapping parameters are now defined per-object and not per-texture
- various speedups related to texturing
- it’s now possible to uniformly scale external textures
- it’s now possible to rotate external textures in three axes
- available mapping types has been changed to “One Side” and “Two sides”
- deforming/cutting/filtering objects that have an internal texture attached should now give sensible results
- it’s now possible to import .smd and .lxo files (including textures)
- image mapping gcode generation should now be much more robust, never causing lines floating in space
- fix for gcode loading visualization
- various minor fixes for texturing