We’re continuing the (roughly) weekly schedule of Voxelizer Experimental updates.
Windows: The updates should automatically show up when starting Voxelizer - if they don’t, you can click on
Help -> Check for updates or download the Windows installer directly from here.
Linux: install with
snap install voxelizer --beta, update automatically or with
snap refresh voxelizer
MacOS: almost there
Voxelizer Experimental release notes 2019-01-04
- The gcode preview colors for 3d printing have been reworked to show actual color mixes that are going to be printed. The previous gcode display was from an era before multi-color, and made it difficult to see which parts will be printed with which material mix.
- Voxelizer now properly reads back and displays gcodes with filament mixing commands in
M567 P0 E_:_:_:_format
- Lattice support is now displayed on the Printing settings info-graphic
- It’s now possible to enter a COM serial port and baudrate by hand in case the proper one is not automatically detected
- Redirect and move some links in Help menu to more suitable locations
- Gcodes that omit the G1 in subsequent commands are now properly read back
- Optimization of the size of the generated CNC gcode (roughly 50% size reduction)
- Tool-changing M-code added to CNC gcodes
- various fixes for crashes in the new Texturing Wizard
- fix for a crash that would occur when an opened Voxelizer project referenced an unavailable preset
- fix for a crash that occured during Poisson Surface Reconstruction (issue #277)
- fix for material ratios not always adding up to 100% (issue #283)
- fix for the line width label being chopped off on low resolution screens (issue #273)