We’re continuing the (roughly) weekly schedule of Voxelizer Experimental updates.
The updates should automatically show up when starting Voxelizer - if they don’t, you can click on
Help -> Check for updates or download the installer directly from here.
Voxelizer Experimental release notes 2018-11-30
- the mesh repair functionality now works with textured meshes, making it possible to apply
internaltexture to the object after automatic repair (issue #226)
.zipfile support is now available from the file import menu (issue #224)
- more descriptive icon for the Quick Settings (issue #230)
- more space for printer and toolhead name in the top bar (issue #231)
- on Windows, it’s now possible to use
Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Mediaafter saving the gcode on an SD card / USB stick without having to turn off Voxelizer (issue #229)
- we now have a fully functioning Continuous Integration pipeline for Windows, saving some developer time - macOS and Linux in progress