Hello all, about to receive my Crane Quad and have been playing around with Voxelizer to try to learn it before getting the printer setup here in a few days.
- Purge to infill. This would be greatly beneficial to minimize the amount of waste.
- Purge to object. By this I mean purge the old color to another object so there is virtually no waste.
- Sent to Duet. I noticed you can send to OctoPrint I believe, but I think the ability to send to Duet would be great especially with the new Crane Quad having a Duet board.
- Being able to reduce the paint brushes size even further. It is still much to large to do a lot of finer details.
- Smooth the boundary of a painted area.
Some of these may be possible that I am unaware of.
Hopefully all these make sense and would love to hear what others or the developers think regarding these points.