Minimum amount extruded before retraction

Is there an option to limit the retractions based on how much filament has been fed at that point. The reason I am asking is that I am running into some issues with multiple retractions happening in a very short period of time. I want to limit retractions based on X amount of material fed before I bother doing a retraction. In some cases in the model there are a few points where it’s dropping a tiny little bit of filament in multiple spots in a layer because it’s starting new colors in a texture. If we are traveling inside the model to those points it would be better for me to not have a bunch of retractions in a short period of time.

Sorry, for late reply. No there is not something like this. Have you tried to reduce the Retraction height? On some prints it helps.

I am running into this problem as well. Trying to find some other way to compensate, but nothing works out as well so far. This is a problem for items that start to include small features, you have to choose between underextrusion due to too much retraction for the small feature or blobs for the rest of your print.